After a long day in the sun, sometimes you need some air conditioned fun… To keep littles’ boredom at bay, try our Upgraded PlayDough Play!
- Work with a plastic fork and knife to practice cutting skills.
- Take your leggos and plastic blocks to make different imprints in the dough. We like using a comb and rubber band too.
- Rediscover your plastic animals and make fossil prints!
- Roll tiny dough balls and practice counting, addition, and subtraction.
- Roll long lines of dough and use them to make the letters of the alphabet or spell out your name.
- Bust out some pipe cleaners, beads, and googly eyes to create your own creepy creature.
- Add some essential oils or glitter for even more magical, Upgraded PlayDough Play!